Batch 3 Fluxes for burning perfume
To read the description perfumes go here:
- Rowing boat caramel caramel
- Christmas Cookie Gingerbread and Christmas tree
- Califourchon calisson in Aix-en-Provence
- Chinoiserie sensual flower with notes of apricot China
- Crescent moon the Orange Blossom
- Figgy the fig tree
- Fruit of Brambles blackberry and musk
- Iridescence iris powder
- Jasmin in the rain
- Koala Dream Eucalyptus
- Kyphi scent of Ancient Egypt
- Black Night amber woody fragrance
- Marron Glacé Iced brown and raisin
- Mojito Cocktail Mint-flavoured, lime, sparkling water, Note rum and cane sugar
- Raspberry Mojito the raspberry mojito with a peak
- Monoï Tiare flowers bathed in coconut oil
- Oh Toulouse violet flower and bay blackcurrant
- Pashmina patchouli and cashmere
- Passion Fruit the passion fruit
- Pina Colada the coconut, pineapple, solar grade
- Santaka sandalwood and tonka bean
- Christmas Tree the Christmas tree Rates & Softwood
- Soft kitty white flowers, and white musk
Pochon three melting scented wax to melt in a burner to scent.
Each melting lasts ten hours.
The shapes and color fluxes vary perfumes (heart, fleur, square, round, little biscuit…).
Post a basis of the planned pit to put perfume, add nothing. Place a lit tealight on the flat part of the burner. Wait a few moments, flux becomes liquid and releases its fragrance!
They can also serve as solid perfume to put in the wardrobe to perfume your clothes.
The fluxes are from non-GMO soy wax mainly, without palm wax, perfume is 10% in wax.
Each melting lasts ten hours and you can turn off and on the tea light to enjoy as many times as you want for your fondant. When founding the stopped broadcasting, simply peel off the wax and put a new basis. So your fragrance diffusers!
Barque Rame (caramel caramel), Christmas Cookie (pain d'épice), Califourchon (calisson), Chinoiserie (fleur d'osmanthus), Crescent moon (fleur d'oranger), Figgy (figuier), Fruit of Brambles (blackberry), Iridescence (iris), Jasmine in the Rain, Koala Dream (eucalyptus), Kyphi (myrrh, incense), Black Night (wooded, amber), Marron Glacé, Mojito Cocktail (mint, citron), Raspberry Mojito, Monoï, Oh Toulouse (violette, cassis), Pashmina (patchouli), Pina Colada (pineapple), Passion Fruit, Santaka (sandalwood, tonka), Christmas Tree, Soft Kitty (White flower, musk)