Batch 3 Fluxes for burning perfume
To read the description perfumes go here:
- Rowing boat caramel caramel
- Biscuit de Noël Gingerbread and Christmas tree
- Califourchon calisson in Aix-en-Provence
- Chinoiserie sensual flower with notes of apricot China
- Croissant de Lune the Orange Blossom
- Figgy the fig tree
- Fruit des Ronces blackberry and musk
- Iridescence iris powder
- Jasmin sous la pluie
- Koala Dream Eucalyptus
- Kyphi scent of Ancient Egypt
- La Nuit Noire amber woody fragrance
- Mango Manga mango
- Marron Glacé Iced brown and raisin
- Mojito Cocktail Mint-flavoured, lime, sparkling water, Note rum and cane sugar
- Mojito Framboise the raspberry mojito with a peak
- Monoï Tiare flowers bathed in coconut oil
- Oh Toulouse violet flower and bay blackcurrant
- Pashmina patchouli and cashmere
- Passion Fruit the passion fruit
- Pina Colada the coconut, pineapple, solar grade
- Santaka sandalwood and tonka bean
- Christmas Tree the Christmas tree Rates & Softwood
- Soft kitty white flowers, and white musk
Pochon three melting scented wax to melt in a burner to scent.
Each melting lasts ten hours.
The shapes and color fluxes vary perfumes (heart, fleur, square, round, little biscuit…).
Post a basis of the planned pit to put perfume, add nothing. Place a lighted plate warmer on the flat lower part of the burner. Wait a few moments, flux becomes liquid and releases its fragrance !
L’art Osé melting waxes can also be used as is as a solid perfume to put in the wardrobe to perfume your laundry.
The fluxes are from non-GMO soy wax mainly, without palm wax, perfume is 10% in wax.
Each melting lasts ten hours and you can turn off and on the tea light to enjoy as many times as you want for your fondant. When founding the stopped broadcasting, simply peel off the wax and put a new basis. So to your fragrance diffusers !
L’art Osé fondants are made by the designer perfumer, thanks to silicone molds that give shape.
You will find in the description the links to each candle fragrance available in fondant.